Charles (“Bud”) Schrock is passionate about organizational performance. He is, by his nature, skeptical and deeply curious. He is also a problem solver. So he created the Risk Management think tank to help solve the problem of risk management acceptance and integration.
He is a CPA, CIA, and CRMA.
- Deep experience working with Boards and Executive Management as Chief Audit Executive and Chief Risk Officer.
- Published author, blogger, and commentator on risk management and internal audit.
- Product positioning, sales support, and sales presentations for both professional services firms and technology firms.
- Clinical Professor of Risk Management – DePaul University (2013 – Present)
- Internal Audit Education Partnership Advisory Board Member – DePaul University (2013 – Present)
- Board of Advisors – Thomson Reuters Internal Auditing (2014 – Present)
- Developer of the Opportunity Management Framework and associated Performance Accounting Systems tools
- Opportunity Management is a comprehensive results-focused performance and risk management framework.
- Performance Accounting Systems Tracker is a cloud-based governance application for mid-size organizations.